Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I buy a new phone?

I was thinking of getting the HTC Inspire 4G, but is it worth the added cost with the required data plan. Currently, I have an iPhone 2G that is jail broken, and I'm thankful for having it. I can do anything that I would need to. I can check the internet, do e-mails, read my documents, and even take notes on it. There are apps I can play, and it's always been reliable for me. But should I make the switch for the HTC Inspire 4G. The only advantages I could of think are that I'll get an 8 mega pixel camera, HD video, faster processor with Snap Dragon, and have a more variety of apps to access to unlike my iPhone 2G with my low level firmware, 3.0. Should I just stick with trust worthy iPhone 2G or make the switch to new HTC 4G for just a couple of more features and a require data plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment