Friday, July 22, 2011

Red hair help needed!?

My natural hair color is a medium-dark auburn. Last summer, I bleached my hair, but ended up not liking it, so I dyed it light auburn and LOVED. As the dye started fading, I never dyed it back. Well, I ended up dying it a dark red color. I didn’t like it however, and I wanted to go back to the light auburn. I knew I had to bleach my hair because it was so dark, so that’s what I did. And then I dyed it the light auburn. It came out just like last summer. Well, unlike the last time, I re-dyed it light auburn when it started fading. Well, it didn’t come out. It’s 3 different colors now. My roots are still showing, there are so light auburn parts in my hair, but my hair is mostly a dark auburn color. I plan to bleach and dye it again in a few months. Does this mean that every time I go to re-dye my hair light auburn, I have to bleach it first? And what steps should I take to make sure my hair is okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment