Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Any slumber party ideas?

So I have three friends who are going to come (we're all 13, but we're a lot more mature than average teenagers). I was thinking of having a spa party, but I don't know if that's going to happen. One of the girls who I'm thinking of inviting, she's like one of my best friends ever, but she's completely unlike the other two girls, and she barely hangs out with them. And she's a complete scene kid. The other two would LOVE a spa day. So is there a way I could make all of them happy? Also, I would like some suggestions on activities we could all do? I don't wanna make it pushy with like a schedule and stuff, but I do wanna have a few things prepared. So I'll take any answers you have involving: Funny movie lists, grocery lists, activities/games I could do with them, etc. Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment