Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am availing a govt. post doctoral fellowship?

This fellowship has a bond of two years. I can only leave it for any job in India. Otherwise I have to give back the whole lot of money. I have completed one year and got another year extension. My husband is staying abroad for last 2.5 years and we have a son of 2.8 years. Now I became very frustrated and want to leave with my husband who is right now not want to come back to live with us. I want to leave the fellowship and want to stay with my husband. I can't give all the money back. Only thing that is possible I can return back the money from the period of my next year extension. What shall I do? My life became miserable. I can't even concentrate on my work. That is also another pain for me. Is there any compassionate ground to leave the fellowship?? Please help..

No comments:

Post a Comment