Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Possible Overdose... WHAT CAN I DO?

I moved with my bf and his son. also my bfs mom. well with all of the stress lately i think my new mom possiblely overdosed. She just fell asleep lastnight and seemed fine. she was breathing and acting ok. She woke up early this morning and spent over 3 hours in the bathroom puking, she pooped all over herself and was just laying on the floor of the bathroom. We moved to a new hotel and she is still completely out of it. Keeps falling asleep. dizzy, puking, doesnt know where she is or what she is doing. she took the dog out to pee and she shut her eyes and dropped the leash for the dog... which is very unlike her. Going to the hospital isnt an option right now. will this pass or will this continue up? PLEASE HELP US OUT....

No comments:

Post a Comment