Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do you think about this document?Illusory self?

Sorry I was not able to finish it all tonight as it is very late, and Im sleepy. What I have read so far hit very close to home for me, and it makes a lot of sense. I can certainly relate. Though I do not fear myself, but the persecution that comes with putting myself out there for others. Using my knowledge to try and help them improve their own lives. That is how I try to give back. However I have come to find that most people do not want real answers to the problems in their lives, but pitty and validation for their feelings about those problems. That is where my pain lies..Being torn between being true to who I am, and having the companionship of friends..Life has shown me so far that I cannot have both, though I am very blessed to have a husband that understands and appreciates me; I still greatly value the mutual benefits of friendships free of the toil and mundanity of everyday life that all couples must work through together, which often dampens their ability to fully appreciate each other whenever it is needed. I have book marked the link and would love to write more as soon as I get the next chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment