Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does he like or is does he like me as a friend?

This guy,Jo,has been really 'wishy washi' with me latetly.When he looks at me,his eyes seem to like light up and my friends also tell me that.We went on our school trip yesterday and he was being super nice but then,someone told him that I had a Boy friend and he was sad for the rest of the day.At the lunch table,all he does is stare at me and when my friends say he's staring,I tell his best friend to tell him to stop staring cause it's weird and Jo replies:"She's the one staring at me".Then,his friends come up to me and tell me he likes me.And we talk like regular friends and we just ac pretty regular but I guess that doesnt mean anything.He's like always smiling at me.Then he says that he doesnt like me but I dont know cause Im so confused.My friends say that he does and so does his friends.Im good friends with his friends and we both get along it's just that I want to know the truth.Do u think he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment